Dr. Christopher Nance has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1998.
Dr. Nance has been helping patients realize their health potential since 1998 and practiced for 7 years in Wisconsin. Since 2006, Dr. Nance has been practicing in Arizona as clinic director of San Tan Chiropractic. As a Chiropractor with nearly 20 years of experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients, though chiropractic care.
Dr. Nance uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Nance is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Nance is also board certified in orthopedics by the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics.
- Bachelor of Science, University of California at Riverside, 1994
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic College Los Angeles, 1997, Magna Cum Laude
- Diplomate of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics, 2011
- Arizona as of 2006
Memberships & Associations:
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Diplomate of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (DACO)